Screen Safety Talk with Psychotherapist Bethan O'Riordan
Helping you to find balance and have less arguments.
Join us and know how to promote child-safe screen use in your family.
All participants receive a free family media plan/screen contract to set rules and keep children and teens safe online. This talk will be recorded and questions can be submitted before via email or live during the talk.
I’ve been supporting families for over eighteen years and in the last number of years I’ve noticed a significant increase in children and teens presenting with stress, anxiety, developmental delay and difficulties arising from screen use.
I want you to parent with ease and confidence knowing that you’re supporting your child’s development alongside screens while keeping them safe logistically and emotionally.
Join me for a screen safety talk Thursday 8th February at 10am, via zoom if you’re wondering about questions like these:
- Do you know the essential tips and strategies to help manage screen time without arguments or ultimatums?
- Do you want to improve how you manage meltdowns?
- Do you want to stop screens impacting your child’s development and mental health?
- Are you unsure what’s an appropriate amount of screen time for your child?
- Do you want to help teens/tweens navigate social media safely?
- Is it time to take the fear out of your child having screen time and make it positive for them and your family?
This talk is for parents of all age children and there will be plenty of time of questions and and have discussions.
Questions can be emailed in advance or asked on the day.
When: Thursday 8th February
Mary - Mum of Three
The Calm Parenting Community has helped me to know that my mistakes can be undone and that I can be the parent and person I’d like to be.
Blàthnàid - Mum of three
My children’s responses often confused or infuriated me. Now I understand them, and myself, a lot better!
Sarah - Mum of three.
I have to thank you and this group. I have tried many supports over my many years as a mam and this group has helped me more than you could ever know. Thanks again!
Liz - Mum of four
I’m feeling like a calmer, more confident parent.